The Barn at Chaumette is a truly magical place to have your wedding reception. Whether you leave it as is or add more decor, guests are always in awe when entering a barn wedding at Chaumette.
Once a stable for the horses that were kept on property, in 2011 our owners, Hank and Jackie Johnson, decided to renovate the barn for a new use. Since the barn sits on top of a hill with spectacular views, has a nearby lake and is secluded enough from the rest of the winery for truly intimate events it made the decision to create this new venue a no-brainer.
If we could sum up our barn weddings with one phrase it would be “rustic elegance.” Every detail when creating this outdoor wedding venue was made with our future brides and grooms in mind. The Barn at Chaumette will transport your guests into a rustic wonderland with touches of elegance from our crystal chandeliers to the fine china.
Barn Wedding Details
- Available late-March through mid-November
- Covered patio and a cobblestone terrace
- Choose from a variety of menus
- Décor available to complement the rustic and serene setting (including wine barrels)
- Secluded from the rest of the winery
- Seats up to 250 guests
- Private bar
- Grassy field in front overlooking our large lake for outdoor ceremonies
- Unbeatable views
- Romantic Italian string lighting to illuminate the space
- Adjacent dressing suite along with restrooms, accessible via a covered walkway
- Personal Chaumette day-of wedding coordinator to assist you from beginning to end
- Several heaters and large fans included
Take a look at this unique barn wedding venue in Missouri below!